Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Capitolio Building Havana Cuba

One of my favourite places to visit is Havana Cuba, this city is a photographers paradise of rich architecture, wonderful people and culture. I researched using street maps and sunrise sunset maps of Havana to locate the perfect spot to photograph the iconic and famous Capitolio building that is under going extensive renovations and is closed to the public, I knew I had to get high up and found a secret place to get this stunning view. I took this shot as the afternoon sun was starting to set, getting that rich golden sunlight that tells you how warm it was. This photograph was taken in February 2013 and is one of my favourites.


You can buy a canvas or regular print of this photograph from HERE 


Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment