Saturday, May 25, 2013

Caribbean Blue Window

I recently went to Cuba and spent sometime in Havana, a total photographers paradise where ever you point the lens of your camera there amazing sites to record, from the people to the architecture and then there is colour. As soon I saw this window I wanted to photograph it, the colours just cried out to be pictured. I always try and get close and reduce a scene to it's most interesting elements, many times excluding  areas that don't add to the design I have in my minds eye. This photograph does it for me being clean graphically and compelling because of the colour combinations. Next time you are in a city walk around you never know whats round the next corner.

Available to buy as wall art and greetings cards, just click the image:


Sell Art Online








No comments:

Post a Comment